Steve Norris dba Finally Getting Fit is the only operator collecting or maintaining personal information through the http://www.finallygettingfit.com website.
A visitor (any visitor or other person making use of the website) may contact http://www.finallygettingfit.com using the following information:
Finally Getting Fit
19115-E SE Yamhill ST
Portland, OR 97223
Please review the Terms & Conditions of Usage.
Collection of Information
- The website actively collects information from its visitors such as first and last name, city and state, email address, and information through signup forms, applications, voluntary surveys, sweepstakes, contests, purchases, and participation in public forums such as bulletin boards.
- The site reserves the right to passively collect information related to site usage such as time spent on site, areas visited, and sites linked to and from. In the future, the site may collect additional information and may install cookies on visitors’ hard drives.
- The site allows visitors to make personal information available in public forums such as bulletin boards, to the extent the visitors choose to disclose such information.
- If a visitor contacts any employee or affiliated person, a record of that correspondence may be kept.
- The site is prohibited from conditioning a visitor’s participation in an activity on the visitor’s disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in such activity.
Usage of Information
- Personal information is used for recordkeeping, site management, activities on the site, the fulfillment of requested transactions, and marketing only to visitors who have consented to such marketing.
- Personal information collected from visitors is not disclosed to third parties, except companies with which the web site is affiliated by common ownership. The site may retain third parties to review certain personal information to advise it on demographic and marketing related issues, typically on an aggregated basis, and only after such third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of any personal information obtained.
- A parent (or guardian) of a minor may consent to collection and use of that minor’s personal information without consenting to the disclosure of that information to third parties.
- Parents can review and have deleted the minor’s personal information and/or can refuse to permit further collection or use of the minor’s personal information, either of which will terminate the minor’s visitation on the site.
- In either case, please send a letter by email or by mail stating your preferences to the contact address listed above:
Please include your name, the minor’s name, your email and signature.